For the final podcast for 2013, Simon and Emily look back over the topics covered in if:book's essay series The N00bz:
- Caroline Baum discovers reviewing books in the click economy
- Benjamin Law struggles with the syntax of shorthand and questions its true utility
- Elizabeth Lhuede takes up the Australian Women's Writing Challenge
- Emily Stewart gives away a bunch of those bound papery things
- Ronnie Scott utterly fails to make a comic
So of course the discussion eventually turns to book covers, stick figures, and taking graffiti classes.
Featured artist Robert Gaylor and a beautiful piece for the celeste called Christmas Bells from 1919 (because we really do give credit where it's due).